Find all the information to make your visit great!
Friday, August 30 10AM-5PM
Saturday, August 31 9:45AM-6:00PM
Sunday, September 1 9:45-approx 5PM
All events happen at Wheeling Heritage Port.
A Little About Wheeling, WV …
Wheeling and the Northern Panhandle of West Virginia are the best kept secret in the entire Mid-Atlantic region of the United States! Here are the top 10 things we like about Wheeling and the Northern Panhandle:
- The incredible beauty of our hills and Ohio River, including Wheeling’s gorgeous Heritage Port, site of festivals and concerts, and the historic Suspension Bridge.
- Great educational opportunities, including excellent public and private K-12 schools, and four colleges/universities.
- Fascinating area history including Victorian Wheeling and its beautifully restored homes; historic Indian burial grounds located in Moundsville; numerous technological advancements in areas such as glass and steel making, textiles, and recent materials such as carbon foam and fiber-reinforced aluminum; and the richness of how our area was settled in Revolutionary War times.
- The Wheeling Symphony.
- A vibrant shopping and entertainment area, The Highlands.
- Wonderful locally owned restaurants like River City Restaurant & Bar, Later Gator, The Vagabond Kitchen, Cilantro, Centre Cup Coffee, Wheeling Coffee Co., Coleman’s Fish Market, Avenue Eats, Ruttenbuck’s Bar & Grill, Abbey’s Restaurant, Wheeling Brewing Company, Generations Restaurant & Pub, TJ’s Sports Garden and Restaurant, Ye Olde Alpha, Undo’s Family Restaurants and many more.
- Great places to play, including the Wheeling Island Hotel-Casino-Racetrack.
- Oglebay Park and Wheeling Park, comprising of the most superb municipal park system in the United States.
- WesBanco Arena, home of the Wheeling Nailers, professional hockey team, and host to a wide variety of concerts and events.
- Events like the Upper Ohio Valley Italian Festival, Wheeling Heritage Port Sternwheel Festival, Fort Henry Days, Wheeling Arts & Culture Fest, BluesFest, Chili Cookoff, Ogden Newspapers 20K Classic, Wheeling Wine & Jazz, Winter Festival of Lights, and the WHEELING VINTAGE RACEBOAT REGATTA!